Physical Therapy is an essential business.
Our Huntington facility guidelines for Covid: All staff to wear masks when in direct patient contact. Patients Masks are required. Gym area which is isolated to maximum two patients abiding by optimal safe distances. All the rooms, equipment and surfaces are cleaned with Clorox wipes after each use and during the workday.
We are open to patients under strict criteria as follows:
- As a patient, you experience symptoms of pain, weakness and loss of movement affecting your ability to function safely or normally in your activities of daily living.
- As a patient You are in good health and have not traveled by plane in the past two weeks or have come in contact with anyone who has traveled by plane in the past two weeks.
- As a patient You DO NOT have Flu like symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, body aches, nausea, diarrhea, sore throat, loss of appetite or current allergies that cause you to cough or sneeze.
- As a patient, if you are over the age of 65 years, we require a written MD prescription indicating Outpatient Physical Therapy. Please note the CDC deems Adults 65 yrs and older to be at higher risk for severe illness relating to COVID-19
DO NOT attend Physical Therapy, if the criteria above is not met
- Request an E-visit from Proactive, which is a video call to discuss your current plan of care while staying at home due to COVID-19 guidelines. This E-visit can be explained in detail once you put a request to us.
- Request a phone call to discuss your options for managing your condition at home.